Yes, pets such as dogs and cats, are allowed to travel with you in your subscription car.
Please ensure you adhere to any road rules that may apply to animals travelling in cars. You may be required to use a safety harness or suitable container to ensure your furry friend is safe.
We ask that you refer to our terms and conditions for your responsibilities in maintaining the cleanliness of the car during and at the end of your subscription.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is included in the upfront fee?
- What is the turnaround time for delivery?
- Can I buy or finance cars from carbar?
- Can you buy your subscription car if you like it?
- Is a car subscription the same as a lease?
- Is it worth subscribing to a car?
- Is a car subscription service cheaper than buying?
- Are pets allowed in my subscription car?
- Can I provide rideshare services in my subscription car?
- How do car subscriptions work?