When you browse our cars, you will see that each vehicle has a weekly subscription fee and an upfront fee.
The upfront fee covers the costs of procuring the vehicle, cleaning and detailing, comprehensive service and safety checks as well as setting the vehicle up to deliver on our subscription service. It varies for each car depending on the year, make and model selected.
It is non-refundable (unless required by Australian Consumer Law). If your subscription application is not approved, your upfront fee will be refunded in full.
You can subscribe to a Carbar vehicle online, anytime.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is included in the upfront fee?
- What is the turnaround time for delivery?
- Can I buy or finance cars from carbar?
- Can you buy your subscription car if you like it?
- Is a car subscription the same as a lease?
- Is it worth subscribing to a car?
- Is a car subscription service cheaper than buying?
- Are pets allowed in my subscription car?
- Can I provide rideshare services in my subscription car?
- How do car subscriptions work?