Carbar provides a personalised subscription service that allows our members exclusive access to a fully-maintained and comprehensively insured car - find out how it works.
The weekly subscription fee aims to cover all of the cost of owning, maintaining and running a car such as depreciation, interest, registration, insurance, routine maintenance, roadside assist, mechanic faults, faulty and worn tyres and batteries. The subscription fee excludes tolls and fuel.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is included in the upfront fee?
- What is the turnaround time for delivery?
- Can I buy or finance cars from carbar?
- Can you buy your subscription car if you like it?
- Is a car subscription the same as a lease?
- Is it worth subscribing to a car?
- Is a car subscription service cheaper than buying?
- Are pets allowed in my subscription car?
- Can I provide rideshare services in my subscription car?
- How do car subscriptions work?