There are many ways to sell your car.
It’s important to research and compare all options to find the one that suits your needs and preferences. If you’re not familiar with all the options, we explain them in more detail in our blog - What is the best way to sell a car in Australia?.
Why sell your car to carbar?
We aim to give you a convenient, fast and fair alternative to selling your car online while minimising the costs and hassle of selling it privately.
We’ll offer you an instant valuation for your car online and you’ll have 7 days to decide whether you want to continue.
Once we’ve organised and inspected your car and it is as described, we’ll pay you before it’s picked up or delivered.
It’s that simple.
Sell your car to us
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Who can use the carbar instant valuation tool on the website?
- Why doesn’t my car get an instant valuation?
- Will you buy my car if it's been modified?
- Are there any cars you won’t buy?
- How do I schedule a vehicle inspection?
- How long would the inspection take?
- What do I need to bring for the car inspection?
- How long is carbar’s instant valuation valid for?
- What documents do I receive after selling my car to carbar?
- Why should I think twice about selling privately?